Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on this property web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Properties Online, INC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Properties Online, INC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on web site are provided “as is”. Properties Online, INC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Properties Online, INC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Any article provided on this website are at the reader’s own risk and the reader will not hold the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this information liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from any errors in or omissions from the information. All information provided on website should be independently verified. Laws and information may vary from state to state.
In no event shall Properties Online, INC or its suppliers/partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Properties Online, INC’s Internet site, even if Properties Online, INC or a Properties Online, INC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this property web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Properties Online, INC, or the real estate agent, broker and/or real estate brand represented do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Properties Online, INC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Properties Online, INC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Properties Online, INC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Properties Online, INC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Properties Online, INC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. SITE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
The information in this website is provided for promotional purposes only. Properties Online, INC is the hosting company for this web site but does not claim ownership of said web site. Content including property details, articles or opinions posed on this website have not been independently verified and cannot be guaranteed. All information offered within this web site should be independently verified.
Properties Online, INC and the web site owner accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site. Properties Online, INC and the owner of this web site reserves the right to update, add, amend, remove, replace or change any part of the web site content, including but not limited to functionality and navigation at any time without prior notice. Properties Online, INC nor the website owner shall be liable for distortion of data arising from any technical fault including transmission errors, technical defects, interruptions, third party intervention or viruses.
2. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Access to and use of this web site is at the user’s own risk and we cannot warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer viruses, Trojan horses and others. In addition, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorized third parties.
Website content is provided at the reader’s own risk and the reader will not hold the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this information liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from any errors in or omissions from the information. Laws and taxes vary from state to state. You should consult with your individual CPA or tax attorney when purchasing or selling real estate.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Properties Online, INC nor the website owner assumes responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, Properties Online, INC or the owner of this website is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Properties Online, INC or this website is affiliated or associated with same.
THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR UNTAMPERED, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON.
THE CONTENT SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS A RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCT OR SERVICE, USE OR COURSE OF ACTION. YOU SHOULD NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY OF THE CONTENT WITHOUT SEEKING ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROPERTIES ONLINE, INC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF PROPERTIES ONLINE, INC OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM.
PROPERTIES ONLINE, INC ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. PROPERTIES ONLINE, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. PROPERTIES ONLINE, INC DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
3. COPYRIGHT LAWS
Content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the property of or licensed to Properties Online, INC, or the property of or licensed to the web site owner. The information you receive online from this site is protected by the copyright laws. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Properties Online, INC or the owner of this website.
All Trademarks and brands mentioned within these pages are the property of their respective owners.